Experienced Marketing Officer
As a Marketing Officer, you will advise on a good general marketing strategy and roll-out marketing campaigns in practice, as decided by the business. You are expected to build and maintain partnerships with media agencies and ensure a good ROI on the marketing campaigns both for on and offline. Being analytical by nature, you enjoy to analyse marketing campaigns and have experience in doing so.
- Give input on the general market strategy, making sure you increase your brand awareness
- Have regular meetings with the landbased team to understand the on-going campaigns and suggest initiatives to re-inforce them by using above and under the line channels. Once approved, coordinate and execute the work in order to reach the goal.
- Unify off-and online communication, making sure it is clear to the reader that his employer is one group, containing off-and online products, in all its communicational and marketing efforts.
- Advise, suggest and seek approval for digital marketing campaigns, using digital marketing channels.
- Analyse campaigns, past and future, to ensure optimal ROI through the different channels.
- Support and suggest initiatives to extract the most value from various sponsorships
- Tracking, monitoring and analysing promotion campaigns of competitors with a frequent critical reporting to the management.
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Management/Administration;
- A minimum of 5 years ‘experience within marketing communication (brand management and media buying);
- You are a customer oriented self-driven individual, eager to make a difference
- Team player
- Strategically strong, but have not lost touch with execution and be willing to step-up where needed;
- Capable to focus on results and return of investment campaigns;
- Key skills will include : planning and analytical abilities as well as numeracy skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills will be essential to the role advantageous;
- Fluency inDutch and/or French and English are essential;
- Able to cope with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of retail management is a plus.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to work within the online entertainment industry.
- The role offers a new challenging environment and a competitive package as well as various other fringe benefits.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to Soufian El Houdaifi – email@example.com