Area Salex Executive Belgium
GEV is Europe’s leading and independent wholesaler in catering equipment spares. With our more than 250 employees, we assist and provide our customers with the right replacement parts. Today we have grown to become the leading supplier of spare for gas, electric, refrigeration, washing and coffee machines - to the specialist trade and industry - with more than 70,000 catalogue items suitable for 500+ manufacturers. The best service, the broadest product range, our state-of-the-art warehouse and fast, reliable shipping are the cornerstones of the strong growth that we have achieved for years both inside and outside our home country of Germany.
Due to unprecedented growth and business developments we are delighted to be recruiting for the position of
Area Sales Executive Belgium
to assist with the company’s future growth in Belgium
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operating principally from home office
- Responsible for maintaining existing accounts and to
- Source new accounts within the appointed geographical sales area
- Ability to succeed both alone and as part of a team and to contribute effectively
- Strong sales and communication skills, a confident and determined approach
- Whilst self-motivation, drive and passion
- Experience in the spare parts business may be an advantage
- Knowledge of the HORECA sector and a proven track record in sales within a B2B environment.
- Advanced French and English language skills verbal and in writing. German language skills are a plus.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office), MS NAVISION knowledge is a plus
A dynamic, international team awaits you. In the flat hierarchies of our rapidly growing medium-sized company, you can have a major impact with your good ideas and your personal drive. We will also provide you with a secure job, an excellent work environment and a salary that reflects your performance.
Interested? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete application documentation by e-mail. Please include your earliest-possible starting date and your desired salary. You should send your application to:
Ms Carina Willner
85232 Bergkirchen, Germany