Trilingual Customer Experience Representative (NL/FR/ENG)
For my client in Groot-Bijgaarden, I am looking for Trilingual Customer Experience Representative to work in an dynamic, international environment.
Our client is market leader as supplier of worldwide Business Insights & Information.
As Customer Experience Representative, you will have following main tasks:
- Providing excellent customer support to our customer in Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Ensure customer's satisfaction and value through high quality service.
- Maintain and effectively handle incoming calls and emails from our customer.
- Providing feedback and formulate initiatives based on your clients experience.
- Collaborate with all levels in the organisation.
- Enthusiastic and committed to providing outstanding customer-centric service, always personalising and elevating the experience.
As Trilingual Customer Experience Representative, you have following profile:
- Minimum of 1-2 year's of experience in a Customer Service role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French, and English.
- Ability and interest to work in a dynamic and international environment.
- Result driven.
- Customer focused with a passion to help the customer solve their issues.
Our client offers a nice, dynamic environment where one can evolve personally and professionally.