Microbiota Product Development Scientist (f/m)
Laboratoires Réunis is a Luxemburgish company active in the field of Human and Animal IVD since more than 50 years.
We are building our capacity to achieve significant, measurable, and meaningful changes for a better monitoring of the impact of microbial communities to Animal and Human Health or Environment Homeostasis through high level Molecular Biology Innovative Solutions.
Currently, we are seeking a Microbiota Product Development Scientist who will contribute to our product development programs and custom services. Our new colleague will help in the integration of technic-scientific state- of- the- art in our operations and oversee the technical robustness of testing protocol development and associated innovations.
- Establishing new protocols that help Laboratoires Réunis to incorporate new criteria into its Product Development activities.
- Operating highly collaborative across all Product Development stakeholders and academic and private partners.
- Developing a strong profile among the scientific community to gather state-of the-art methods and approaches, in both promoting Product Development’s role in the scientific community and creating partnerships.
- PhD in Life Science (Microbiology, Molecular Biology or related field) or Medical Degree with supplemental training and experience in new Microbiome developments (wet and dry lab).
- Significant experience (> 5 years) in project coordination.
- Experience in Multi-Omics analysis pipelines and Bioinformatics is a plus.
- Industry (IVD) experience in product development is an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, media presence, public speaking, communication (verbal and written), and computer skills.
- Result driven, fact-based and market focused, anticipating impact of key scientific new facts and is comfortable adjusting as new information comes to light.
- Maintains focus on product development.
- Promotes collaboration and inclusion; leverages connections and interdependencies while seeking out diverse perspectives.
- Keeps current on external trends and developments, leveraging knowledge of landscape to improve Laboratoires Réunis’ ability to make an impact.
- Provides relevant context and influences others through compelling communications and clear rationale.
- Establishes the right priorities and actionable goals, focusing activities on mission critical activities.
- Instils trust and acts with integrity, while demonstrating pro-activity.
Laboratoires Réunis offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and strong leadership commitment to individual learning and personal development in an entrepreneurial environment.
How to apply?
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following address:
Mrs. Silke Breuer
Head of HR Department
38, rue Hiehl,
For more information please visit our web site: www.labo.lu
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Marketing / PR / Communication | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Product Manager | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Secteur médical / Soins | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Médecins | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience