International Sales Manager
In the position of International Sales Manager you take responsibility for the commercial success of my client, in close collaboration with your colleagues. Your focus will be on sales in France and UK.
My client is a dynamic Dutch company producing and selling synthetic products for flowers and plants. Working with a flexible team of specialists, producing in and distributing from the Netherlands, my client is able to respond quickly to the needs of consumers and retailers. It makes my client a successful, mean-and-lean organisation,cost driven in every way. Creating maximum value for our customers. My client has clear values driving everything they do:entrepreneurial,flexible and self-starting,cost-driven, dynamic and FUN.
- Preparation and execution of sales plans in co-operation with the General Manager.
- Turnover responsible for the yearly budget in the assigned area.
- Follow and analyse trends, market developments and customer information and act accordingly.
- Search for and realize new distribution channels.
- Hunting for prospects to enlarge our market.(travelling Will be significant part of your time frame)
- Visit existing customers and further professionalise and intensify your relation to boost our current sales.
-Formulate, stretch and monitor sales conditions within given criteria.
- Closely cooperate and communicate with product management, production planning and customer service.
- Attend house shows and national and international trade shows.
- Contribute to a positive image trough a professional and personal company- and product presentation.
The International Sales Manager:
- Based in Belgium.(Home office)
- Bachelor level.
- Strong personal network within the potential customer group in France and UK.
- Minimum 8 years of proven successful international sales experience within corporate B2B retail distribution environments.
- Languages: Dutch, French and English.
Personal competences you need to have:
- Convincing personality.
- Result driven mindset.
- Planning and organisation maturity.
- Flexible approach.
- Cooperative attitude.
The International Sales Manager will receive:
- Money and a car.
- Applicable secondary benefits.
- Great workplace that makes you smile.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team experience.
- Chance to create a huge commercial success.