Successive Leadership Position - Accelerate Program
The corporate philosophy of SHV is based on long term investments, entrepreneurial mindset, decentralized activities, values of trust, open communication and loyalty.
Our client is ERIKS, an international leader in high quality industrial services and solutions. After years of steep growth, the company now employs 8,000 people with further strong growth ambitions. The company is privately-owned by a family-owned multinational SHV Holding, a group of companies with over 60,000 employees.
Based on their middle and long terms strategy, the company is actively looking for high potential candidates who will follow a special and intensive international program in order to become the future leaders within the wider group.
Key words : Strategy management, operational excellence, business management, project management, leadership, engineering, supply chain, business development, E-business, operations manager.
Michael Page is the exclusive partner for this recruitment.
ERIKS Accelerate Program :
In order to support their strong growth ambition, they are going to hire multiple talents who will participate in a 3 year international Accelerate Program (including at least 12 months assignment within another subsidiary of the group and in a different country) in order to prepare them to take on middle management positions in the short term and senior regional positions in the future, with career opportunities in the ERIKS and wider SHV environments.
Starting positions and subsequent assignments will be chosen based on requirements for individual development with an opportunity to have a direct impact on the business.
Development of the program's participants will be supported by:
- An internal mentor
- an external coach
- structured performance evaluation every 6 months
- international development programs within the company and the holding
The Successful Applicant has the following profile :
- Years of experience : between 3 to 5 years of post-university experience => this is a must criteria.
- Qualification : Master level or MBA, graduated preferably with distinction in a technical or business related subject
- Experience : International background in sales/marketing, operations, supply chain, etc, preferably within a large multinational company environment
- Languages : Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Personality : Smart, strong leadership, ability to combine emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people. Aspiration to develop towards senior general management roles. Strong analytical skills combined with a practical mind-set.
What's on Offer
A unique professional opportunity and a fast track international career within a growing multinational company.