Graphic Designer (H/F)
We are looking for someone to play a crucial part in providing graphic material for our online marketing campaigns such as:
- Newsletter and promotional e-mails
- Banners for our website and external display/affiliate/etc. campaigns
- Site backgrounds
- Occasional print materials (flyers, roll-up, stickers)
- Various design elements for the website
For this position, you would work under the guidance of the main graphic designer as well as other members of the e-marketing team. You should :
- Be able to use our brand style guide, to follow directions and procedures, but also suggest improvements, new ideas and add a creative input.
- Like to receive and give constructive feedback on projects with a positive attitude.
- Be good at working independently as well as being a team player.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks in parallel and manage priorities to meet deadlines based on changing schedules.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who graduated in a Design field with a small to medium online experience, who wants to develop their experience and responsibilities.
We are looking for someone with most of the following:
- Strong knowledge of graphic design with an appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces
- Expert in Photoshop, very good knowledge of Illustrator
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS, animation and/or video tools for the web is a plus
- Very comfortable interacting in English, oral and written, for communications with a part of our team located in Romania.
A competitive salary, a fascinating experience in a fast-growing company that works with successful e-commerce websites, a stimulating and informal working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team.