Our client, a prestigious private bank located in Brussels and Ghent, is looking for a Wealth Planner.
Our client has 220 employees over 8 private banking centers in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia. The wealth management services are tailored to the needs of a wealthy and diversified clientele.
As a specialist in Wealth and Tax advice:
- You help the private bankers in the follow-up of clients and prospects.
- You provide answers and solutions to legal, tax and financial issues for both domestic and international clients.
- You contribute to the overall development of the department by creating a strong professional network both inside and outside the bank to highlight the importance and quality of the department.
- You guarantee operational safety and neutrality by developing inheritance structures and solutions for our clients.
- You write high quality legal reports.
- You give presentations internally to your colleagues and externally to the customers to inform them of the new evolutions in your area of expertise and the opportunities that arise.
- You are familiar with corporate taxation. You are an expert in the field of heritage planning and you follow the new developments closely to deepen your knowledge.
- You consider the proactive implementation of your knowledge a challenge to be met.
- You have a Master's degree in law and tax and you have an excellent knowledge of Belgian tax and civil legislation.
- You have a solid experience of 5 to 10 years in tax, legal and / or patrimonial advice.
- You have a strong business and interpersonal skills.
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch / French and you have a good level in English.
- Dynamism, efficiency and integrity are your currencies.
- A challenging job that meets your skills and ambitions, initiative and responsibility, enabling you to develop your abilities and move up the ladder in an international professional environment.
- An attractive salary package with a range of extralegal benefits.