Management Assistant for the General Manager
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Together with our client, we are looking for a new Management Assistant.
Our client is an international company, with their worldwide headquarters located in Zaventem.
The Management Assistant is reporting to head of sales, and operates in support of the Management Team.
- Carries out all administrative duties on behalf of the Management members, including but not limited to: answering to phone calls and taking messages, managing the agenda, typing letters and reports, filing documents, personnel administration, ...
- Organizes the submission of all documents for approval or signature
- Carries out whatever additional duty requested by the respective manager(s)
- On request of the respective manager(s): Organizes, plans and communicates meetings, events and year planning
- On request of the respective manager(s): participates in meetings and prepares and circulates the minutes of these meetings
- On request of the respective manager(s): keeps track of all decisions taken and/or initiatives decided during these meetings and ensures that they are actually communicated to the parties involved
- On request of the respective manager(s): prepares presentations, layouts for documents, handouts, etc.
- Updates all organization charts as required and ensures proper communication is made
- With the support of the Head of Quality, constantly ensures that the Manual of Procedures is updated, prepares updates, have them validated and circulates them
- Consolidates vacation planning for employees and regional managers
- In cooperation with HR, manages the fleet of cars for the whole Group
- Temporarily takes over the responsibility of other Management Assistant in case of his/her absence, because of vacations or otherwise
- Organizes travel arrangements (flights, hotels, rental cars) and occasionally also regional employees
- Executes first check of incoming invoices (comparison with PO's if existing)
- Ensures procedures, instructions, documents, etc. are uploaded to the intranet in the right format and are communicated to all involved -Manages office facilities (keys, badges, supplies, ...)
- 5+ years' experience as a Management Assistant
- Comprehensive knowledge Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Superior organization skills
- Fluent in English, good Dutch language skill and eventually German and French
- High sense of confidentiality
- Good knowledge of the applicable ISO TS principles
- Willing to travel (preparation and participation international meetings)
A challenging day job in an international environment.
A competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages: laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, travel insurance.