Credit Controller - Accounts Receivables BeLux - Brussels FR/DU
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Your role consists of efficiently and effectively managing the customer portfolio, mainly cash collection, through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Our client is a global company, worldwide leader in it's sector (FMCG), located in Brussels.
- Responsible for the control, governance and coordination of the whole customer portfolio, including the following tasks :
- Cash Collection: Ensure timely collection of all invoices, through close follow-up of the ageing. Drive DSO improvement and bad debt reduction.
- Cash Forecasting: Provide periodic forecast on AR for your customers and take proactive steps to manage the delivery of this target.
- Credit Control Management: Negotiate with your customers on credit limits, payment terms and payment methods. Review the blocked orders on a daily basis.
- Report on the performance of customer portfolio, providing insights to the Financial Operations Manager and the different sales teams.
- Challenge existing processes and systems on effectiveness and efficiency, recommending and implementing improvements.
The job is done through a combination of personal working time, close collaboration with the Financial Operations team and regular pro-active interactions with the sales and customer service
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (finance / accounting / economics)
- Knowledge of the following systems would be an advantage: Navision, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Fluent in French and Dutch, good level of English preferred
- Customer focus, drive for results, problem solving, planning & priority setting, peer relationships
Attractive salary package, depending of your experience with fringe benefits such as insurances, transportation costs, cell phone, etc.