Junior Media Planner
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
An international media agency is looking for a Junior Media Planner. A top opportunity to join a team of experts in communications and media planning with a great work environment where creativity is encouraged.
Our client is a leading media company with the full spectrum of communications planning and media buying on/offline and is offering a creative and welcoming environment with growth opportunities. Today they are looking for a Media Planner with 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar function to reinforce their team based in Brussels.
As a Junior Media Planner you will have the following responsibilities :
- You will prepare and present recommendations internally and to clients
- You will track and keep records of innovative media solutions
- You will develop and execute effective media plans to support client campaign and brand
- You will establish and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external partners
- You will write and review media documents (timelines, points of view, proposals, plans, client memos, etc.)
As a Junior Media Planner you are :
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You challenge briefings and have a rigorous mindset
- You have a first experience in Marketing
- You are flexible and love evolving in a changing environment
- You have an energetic attitude and are passionate about the media world
- You are result-oriented
Our client offers a very varied and dynamic function in an inventive environment where new ideas are encouraged and team work is key.
The ideal next step for a Marketing Communications enthusiast with a first experience (1 to 2 years) in Marketing and a passion for on and offline media.