Sales Manager - Wellbeing and Lifestyle sector
The client, a player in the Well being and Lifestyle sector, is looking for a Sales Manager to reinforce his team in Brussels.
For over 15 years, the Company has been at the forefront of innovating private members clubs in Europe, shaping a unique vision for integrated sports, health and lifestyle, all under one roof. Today, they are offering an outstanding career support, to help their own people develop and grow and be the best they can be.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for exceeding targets of memberships and revenues by:
- Leading, coaching and managing the membership sales team (currently 4 people)
- Defining monthly targets with each team member and manage their performance on a daily basis
- Leading by example by delivering personal sales targets following standard processes and procedures
- Ensuring all new membership contracts are completed in line with company standards
- Ensuring the correct usage of the CRM software in order to improve sales efficiency
- Liaising and creating membership sales opportunities with selected local companies, associations and institutions
- Reporting results and underlying KPIs
- Playing an active part in the operation of the Club as a Duty Manager
- Actively participating as part of a senior club management team.
- Bachelor or Master in commercial/marketing
- At least 5 years of solid experience in sales and people management,
- Exposure to service and luxury industry and interest in sports are strong assets
- Hands on management style
- Natural leader and motivator
- Target and goal orientation
- Impact and influence
- Fluent in French and English another language is a plus
Th salary will depend on the experience of the candidate