4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
An international media agency is looking for a Digital Planner with 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role. A top opportunity to join a team of experts in communications and media planning.
Our client is a leading media company with the full spectrum of communications planning and media buying on/offline and is offering a creative and welcoming environment with growth opportunities. Today they are looking for a Digital Planner with 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar function to reinforce their team based in Brussels.
As a Digital Planner you will have the following responsibilities :
- You will lead the strategic direction and planning of online ad campaigns for various clients
- You will manage day to day plan changes/maintenance of media plans (display, programmatic, SEO, SEA)
- You will formulate, write and present campaign/media recommendations including budget allocation to meet a variety of performance goals, including but not limited to: data acquisition, awareness, lead generation, direct response, and more
- You will investigate creative, innovative approaches to reach each client's unique target consumer
As a Digital Planner you are :
- You are bilingual Dutch/French and fluent in English
- You are familiar with programmatic, SEO, SEA
- You challenge briefings and have a rigorous mindset
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar function
- You are flexible and love evolving in a changing environment
- You have an energetic attitude and are passionate about the media and digital world
- You are result-oriented
Our client offers a very varied and dynamic function in an inventive environment where new ideas are encouraged and team work is key.
The ideal next step for a Marketing Communications enthusiast with a first experience (2 to 4 years) in Marketing and a passion for digital.