Social Trading Manager
An international media agency is looking for a Social Trading Manager with 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role. A top opportunity to join a team of experts in communications and media planning.
Our client is a leading media company with the full spectrum of communications planning and media buying on/offline and is offering a creative and welcoming environment with growth opportunities. Today they are looking for a Social Trading Manager with 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar function to reinforce their team based in Brussels.
As a Social Trading Manager you will have the following responsibilities :
- You will develop and deliver client programs in line with agreed objectives and strategy which set high standards of creativity and efficacy
- You will build and integrate the social media calendar and posting calendar into the overall content calendar to align with content marketing strategy
- You will run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels
- You will explore new ways to engage and monitor new social networks to reach target groups
As a Social Trading Manager you are :
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You challenge briefings and have a rigorous mindset
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar function
- You are flexible and love evolving in a changing environment
- You have an energetic attitude and are passionate about the media and digital world
- You are result-oriented
Our client offers a very varied and dynamic function in an inventive environment where new ideas are encouraged and team work is key.
The ideal next step for a Marketing Communications enthusiast with 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar function and a passion for social media.