Customer Service Representative (NL/FR/EN)
As Customer Service Representative (NL/FR/EN) you will be part of a multinational company and handle customer inquiries, in the region of Zaventem (Brucargo).
Our client is a multinational company, specialised in airfreight and located in Zaventem (Brucargo).
Tasks of the Customer Service Representative (NL/FR/EN):
- you will actively participate in ensuring a maximum of client retention and satisfaction
- you will pro-actively manage day-to-day relations with many clients (airline companies)
- be the spokesperson and intermediary for all operational client requests and complaints
- you will assist and implement good services within your business unit
- you will monitor and assure quality and service levels
- gather objective date on client (service) issues to smoothen and improve discussions and negotiations
Profiel van kandidaat
Profile of the Customer Service Representative (NL/FR/EN):
- you have a very good level of Dutch and French, good operational level of English
- you have min. 2 years of relevant experience (customer care, customer service, ...)
- experience in a relevant sector is a plus (airfreight, logistics, ...)
- you have strong communication skills and show empathy
- you are client & result oriented
- you are a problem solver and you are stress resistant
You will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.