Electricity and Mechanics Engineer : Grow within the company
We are looking for a Field Service Manager for an international technological company with a strong presence in the market and a high growth potential.
As Field Service Manager you will be in charge of projects from A to Z; planning, controlling the budget, maintain quality, safety and environment standards, organise the storage of equipment and follow and control the procedures or installations.
Field Service Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 4 people which includes technicians and subcontractors
- Guaranteeing the realization, security, quality and timing of various projects.
- Budget management
- Be a problem solver
- Communicate with customers, subcontractors, suppliers and third parties
- Automatic system maintenance
Field Service Manager - Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of directly related prior experience in Quality Management
- Good knowledge in electricity and mechanics.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Open Minded person, Team Player, good leadership skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, Dutch or French is a plus
Field Service Manager - You will benefit from the combination of:
- Opportunity to join a powerful, profitable and impressive international structure, rewarding its employees' loyalty!
- A high-level remuneration package going up to 60.000€ + car + DKV+ Advantages !
- The location is close to the freeway enabling you to avoid traffic jams
- The opportunity to join an organization with a strong potential and a large investment structure to help you to achieve your goals
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and grow within the company