Senior R&D Project Leader
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a class III medical device company specialised in improving clinical outcome of patients with impaired cardiac function. The company develops and will commercialize in 2018 devices aiming to improve outcomes for severe heart attack patients.
Our client’s offices are based between Louvain-la-Neuve and Brussels. The company is now looking for talented and enthusiastic talents to expand its international team. For additional information about the company and its technology, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client offers a culturally diverse English speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities.
For the expansion of the team in Belgium, we are looking for a (m/f):
Senior R&D Project Leader
As a Senior R&D Project Leader, you lead strategic R&D projects, especially in soft- and hardware components. Reporting to the CTO, you lead innovation throughout the company.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You lead strategic R&D projects from a to z : specifications, design, prototype, industrialisation, manufacturing, and commercial release.
- You ensure resources, processes, procedures and controls are adapted to the projects needs.
- You lead internal and external project teams with respect to timelines, budgets, quality, safety and business requirements.
- You analyse the market, select, lead and manage supppliers, vendors, contractors and external partners in order to meet the innovation goals.
- You understand medical safety requirements, FMEA and risk analysis. You prepare validation plans in line with company documentation, CE and FDA requirements and industry standards.
- You lead compliance to the Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485 environment).
- You are a key person of contact for KOL, scientific experts and governmental authorities.
- You report results and work evolution on a regular basis to the top management.
- Engineering Master’s degree in Electronics, IT or related fields.
- At least 10 years experience in R&D positions within small and large medical devices companies.
- Expertise in hard- and software technologies and, ideally, also in catheter engineering.
- Excellent project management methodologies ad tools.
- Strong leadership and communication skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- Very good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated and team-oriented individual in a company setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
- You are prone to travel up to 20% of your work time.
- Despite joining at senior level, you are a hands-on person and can lead and manage the team as well as perform some of the work at task.
- A leading and challenging position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with development and evolution opportunities.
- Varied contacts through external collaborations and partnerships.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior R&D Project Leader
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément