Our client is a class III medical device company specialised in improving clinical outcome of patients with impaired cardiac function. The company develops and will commercialize in 2018 devices aiming to improve outcomes for severe heart attack patients.
Our client’s offices are based between Louvain-la-Neuve and Brussels. The company is now looking for talented and enthusiastic talents to expand its international team. For additional information about the company and its technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
Our client offers a culturally diverse English speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities.
For the expansion of the team in Belgium, we are looking for a (m/f):
As a Catheter Engineer, you lead and take care of designing, developing and testing next-generation catheter delivery systems from concept to human use. Reporting to the CTO, you play a key role in the R&D/innovation activities. Your main responsibilities are:
- You conceptualize, design and develop innovative interventional catheters, including design requirements, prototype developments, pre-clinical and clinical assessments, and industrialization.
- You support the design of the next generation catheter components, in collaboration with Quality.
- You support the development of new test methods, tooling and equipment procurement, and executing long term testing for catheters.
- You collaborate with colleagues and physicians in both pre-clinical and clinical developments in order to evaluate technology and to have a better understanding of cardiovascular anatomy.
- You work with team members and external partners to deliver project’s technical objectives.
- You report results and work evolution on a regular basis to the top management.
- Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering Master’s degree.
- 5 to 10 years experience in catheters design, development and industrialization within medical device companies.
- Relevant technical expertise on extrusion, braiding, molding, and bonding processes.
- Experience in materials (plastics, adhesives, stainless steel and nitinol), and mechanical (small part) design is desired.
- Strong innovation and communication skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- Very good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated and team-oriented individual in a company setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
- You are prone to travel up to 25% of your work time.
- A challenging technical position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- Varied contacts through external collaborations and partnerships.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Catheter Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément