Our client is a class III medical device company specialised in improving clinical outcome of patients with impaired cardiac function. The company develops and will commercialize in 2018 devices aiming to improve outcomes for severe heart attack patients.
Our client’s offices are based between Louvain-la-Neuve and Brussels. The company is now looking for talented and enthusiastic talents to expand its international team. For additional information about the company and its technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
Our client offers a culturally diverse English speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities.
For the expansion of the team in Belgium, we are looking for an (m/f):
As an Operations Manager, you lead all manufacturing activities, including scheduling, buying and maintenance functions across several value streams. Reporting to the CTO, you support the operations continuous improvement. Your main responsibilities are:
- You manage day-to-day operations in order to deliver customer and business expectations.
- You organize and perform, directly or through the team, the service and maintenance of consoles.
- You lead the operations team with a focus on safety, quality, timing, cost and people development.
- You coordinate the global supply chain activities including sourcing, buying, manufacturing, maintenance and logistics.
- You ensure resources, processes, procedures and controls are adapted to the operational needs.
- You support quality (cGMP) and compliance programs including audits and CAPA activities.
- You improve operations, maintenance, inventory and quality management systems efficiency.
- You report results and work evolution on a regular basis to the top management.
- Engineering or Scientific Master degree.
- 5 to 10 years experience in operations management (manufacturing and logistics) positions within cGMP industrial environments.
- Strong leadership and communication skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- Very good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly integrated team environment where accuracy, accountability quality, safety and timeliness are essential.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated and team-oriented individual in a company setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- Varied contacts through external collaborations and partnerships.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.