7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
SmartNodes is a Belgian innovative green-tech start-up active in the smart cities’ sustainable development.
Based in Liège, SmartNodes develops smart street lighting solutions based on high-tech controllers to power street lighting only in presence of road users. The measurement of traffic density and user speeds is used for road mobility and safety applications. By integrating environmental sensors, parking sensors, etc., SmartNodes‘ public lighting network is becoming the driving force behind Smart City networks. Please visit www.smartnodes.be.
SmartNodes’ customers are cities, regions and distribution network companies, worldwide. In order to develop its business, we are actively looking for an (m/f):
Reporting to the R&D Manager, you are developing end user HW/SW applications based on SmartNodes technology. You maintain close contact with customers in order to identify technical upgrade of current solutions and commercial opportunities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You propose, with the support of the R&D and the Sales organisations, a roadmap for standard applications.
- You develop standard applications and/or you customize existing standard applications to the most suitable solution based on the customers’ specifications and expectations.
- You support sales organisation and customers with technical trainings.
- You write datasheet, application and training notes.
- You maintain adapted marketing tools (included web site and social medias) and actions.
- Customer software customization by consolidating requirements and implementing GUI, API, etc.
- Demonstrators and hardware/software development projects.
- New material configuration test and bench setup.
- Your report work evolution on regular basis.
- Master degree in engineering, electronics or IT, or equivalent through experience.
- 0 to 3 years experience in the industry. Junior profiles applications are welcome.
- Good communication skills and the will to fix technical issues with customers.
- Self-motivated, hands on, results, rigorous and flexible.
- Prone to travel around 25% of your work time.
- Very good command of English.
- The command of French, Dutch and/or German is a plus.
- A diversified technical customer support position in a fast growing start-up.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Application Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément