HR Project Manager
Ecophos (www.ecophos.com) is a leading producer of phosphate products and provider of technological solutions for the phosphate industry. The Belgian company was founded in 1996 by Mohamed Takhim – current CEO – and developed with its unique technology and processes into a fast-growing business with worldwide activities. Headquartered in Louvain-la-Neuve, the company (around 270 FTE) has production facilities in the Netherlands, Bulgaria, France and in the near future in India as well, engineering services in Belgium, and an R&D and demonstration center in Bulgaria. Ecophos focuses on growth, innovation and high-quality services. To support this fast-growing business, we are looking for a (m/f):
HR Project Manager
A trusted Talent Training Manager and Communications Officer
HR project leader supporting the organizational development needs on the field
• As a Project Manager, you lead or participate in HR projects at Group level, such as: the introduction of an HR IS System, a competency model and an employee satisfaction survey. You run a management culture project and develop employee communication tools.
• With the support of the HR Director, you develop and organize the employee onboarding programs and Talent Management.
• You are in charge of training (management); you monitor training needs, maintain employee training records, give some soft skills training (leadership,...), measure the training impact, assist managers with the selection and the contracting of external training programs. You are in charge of the corporate training budget.
• You participate in the development of the internal and external HR Communications strategy; you manage the development and the maintenance of the HR sections on the various web supports (website, employee intranet and newsletters).
• You prepare regular HR KPIs, keep the job descriptions up and running and you communicate on HR matters.
• You keep your knowledge up to date by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, keeping a strong personal network and participating in professional organizations or associations.
Integrity – Flexibility – Proactivity
• You hold a Master’s degree in Psychology or Human Resources or any other Social Sciences.
• You have a first experience as an HR officer with exposure in Recruitment, Training and Development and a talent forProject Management.
• You demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization, planning and coordination across multiple sites. You are highly analytical, with strong problem solving, organizational and administrative skills.
• Assertive, you have excellent communication skills and proven ability to perform in uncertainty and ambiguity.
• You are team-oriented and well-known for your strong ethics and discretion.
• You are fluent in English/ French, good knowledge of Dutch is an asset. At ease with social networks.
• Based in Louvain-la-Neuve, you report, with the HR Administration Manager, to the HR Director.
What can Ecophos offer you?
You join a strong and international company, headquartered in Belgium, committed to growth, service and building a culture with focus on engagement, entrepreneurship, sustainability and personal development. The position provides the opportunity to play a crucial role in the RH organization and development of a multinational and dynamic organization with exciting potential extensions. An attractive salary package with company car and benefits.
Contact details Mercuri Urval: ref. BE-03497 - tel. +32 (0)10 23 49 99 - www.mercuriurval.be