Business Development Manager
NOVADIP BIOSCIENCES (www.novadip.com) is an innovative biotech company expert in the development of novel regenerative medicines. This human-sized structure is a leader in new generation therapies for hard & soft tissue reconstruction from autologous adipose stem cells.
NOVADIP BIOSCIENCES shows the ambition to grow to a worldwide class, with a successful closing of a €28M fund raising. Its main objective for the coming years is to develop its portfolio of products and to perform clinical validation and process industrialization of its main compounds NVD-001 and NVD-002.
NOVADIP BIOSCIENCES is a French/English-speaking work environment based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (close to University of Louvain-la-Neuve and Brussels area), Belgium, Europe. In order to support our developments, we are actively looking for a (m/f):
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you expand and develop Novadip’s business opportunities on an international scale and you participate to the business development strategy implementation.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Make Novadip visible in EU, USA and Asia-Pacific regions for academic, companies or investor communities active in biopharmaceutical sector.
- Contribute with other departments to the development and implementation of Novadip’s corporate and IP strategy.
- Participate in Novadip new projects and portfolio diversification efforts.
- Identify and assess strategic in- and out-licensing opportunities with academic partners, platform technology companies and biopharmaceutical companies.
- Contact potential partners, participate to due diligence, negotiate agreements and close deals.
- Implement and take advantage of business intelligence support structures and tools.
- Represent Novadip at industry/investors events and relevant scientific conferences.
- Provide corporate development support to other Novadip external points of interface (e.g. new technology evaluation, collaborations, financial evaluation, etc…).
- Master, MBA and/or PhD with 3-5 years of business development experience.
- Experience in Biopharmaceutical sectors and preferentially in Regenerative Medicine. Experience in bone and/or skin reconstruction technologies/markets is a must.
- Demonstrated skills in networking, prospecting, public speaking, negotiation, research, writing, analysis, reporting and market knowledge.
- Demonstration of flexibility, professionalism, good interpersonal skills and managerial skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French, other languages is a must
- Willingness and ability to be office-based in Belgium and to travel on regular intervals nationally and internationally.
- A diversified full-time permanent position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging scientific and business growth.
- Varied contacts inside the company and with the biopharmaceutical sector.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to email@example.com or via www.pahrtners.be/fr/job/business-development-manager-4/. Ref: BDM.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.