English/ Dutch Customer Service Employee
To support the growth of the company, my client is looking for an English/ Dutch speaking Customer Service officer.
Our client is an important player in the production and development of measurement and control technology. Their European HQ is based in Sterrebeek.
As English/ Dutch speaking Customer Service representative, you will be part of a team of 4 person and you will have following responsibilities:
- Order management (order input, follow-up, invoice)
- Control of the stock.
- Assisting the account manager with offers, sending out samples, marketing actions.
- Daily contact with international customers.
- Handle of complaints.
- Coordination with logistics, finance, accounting and other internal departments.
- Keeping database up-to-date.
As English/ Dutch speaking Customer Service representative, you have following profile:
- Very good communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Flexible and dynamic attitude.
- Open and International mindset.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Affinity in the technical sector.
Our client offers a challenging position in an International company where there is a hardworking, fun mentality with great opportunities.