Customer Service Representative & SAP key user - 6 months
As a Customer Service Representative & SAP key user you will work at an international pharma company, located in Diegem. You will have a temporary mission of 6 months (could become a permanent contract).
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company located in Flemish-Brabant.
Your tasks as a Customer Service Representative & SAP key user - 6 months:
- you are responsible for a client portfolio
- update the database with client information and prices
- receive and process sales orders in a professional and timely manner from A-Z
- provide customers with a regular update on orders and manage back orders
- manage invoicing
- handle claims and returns
- maintain contact with other departments such as sales, finance and demand & market operations. Share status of orders as well as market intelligence insights
- work closely together with logistics providers to monitor deliveries and solve problems
- monitor performance, take initiatives and participate in Supply chain & Customer service projects
Profile of the Customer Service Representative & SAP key user - 6 months:
- at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales administration or customer service
- fluent communication in Dutch, French and English
- very good knowledge of SAP (SD & MM) is a must!
- good level of Ms Office and Excel is required
- great communication skills
- proactive and can easily adapt
- ability to handle stress, organise and prioritise
- can work easily in a team
You will start on a new project within an international pharmaceutical company. You will receive a very nice salary package and work within the region of Diegem. After a successful interim period you could receive a fixed contract.