Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing specialist is responsible for analysing, planning, implementing and optimizing targeted digital marketing activities and will act as first point of contact for the dealer network and the European HQ. The DM specialist reports to the Communications Manager.
My client is an international manufacturer in the automotive industry.
- Manage content, functionalities and qualitative look & feel of the Kia.com website and support the dealer websites
- Maximize performance of Kia.com and dealer websites through continuous monitoring and error tracking across all devices (tablet, smartphone, desktop)
- Deal with the technical aspect of the Kia.com website
- Maximize data capture and improve the lead generation performance
- Support dealers regarding Dealer Portal related issues in collaboration with CRM Manager
- Ensure qualitative and creative content on social media through close collaboration with external communication agency
- Furnish regular reporting on the digital KPI's via dashboards and on the ongoing digital campaigns
- Analyze the digital communication of KMB and assist in developing a digital strategy
- Initiate new digital marketing ideas and features to impact the overall digital user experience.
- Assist the Kia team in optimizing communication campaigns via e-mail, web, mobile and social media,… by presenting the most appropriate tools and templates
- Keep informed about the digital evolutions and trends and transfer this knowledge to the Kia members in a comprehensive and structural manner
- Initiate further ICT optimization
- Bachelor in management, communication, marketing, economics, or similar
- Minimum 3 years' experience in digital marketing
- Experience with data analysis and project management
- Solid technical understanding of digital marketing techniques, in particular paid search, SEO, display, retargeting and social content
- Understanding the logics of a website and the implication of small changes
- Able to look critically at creative content and interact with external social content supplier
- Experience working with web design, IA (information architecture) and knowledge of application developments
- Knowledge of Adobe experience manager is a strong plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access)
- General knowledge of html (coding not required)
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Strategic mindset
- Effective teaming skills, but able to work autonomous
- Hands-on, goal driven and able to think out-of-the-box
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Preferably native French speaker with good knowledge of both Dutch and English (fluent)
- Able to work effectively in a fast-pace environment
My client offers you a competitive salary in a dynamic, international environment. Interested? Don't hesitate to apply!