Description de l’entreprise
For one of our clients, a big international company, we are actively looking for an FP&A Manager. In this position you will be responsible for a specific BU active in the EMEA region. At first you will have an integration period in which you will be able to focus purely on the business, within a few months you will have one direct report in your team.
Description de la fonction
In this position you will held the responsibility of Financial Business Partner for the sales team of your specific BU. You will be in daily contact with the sales VP, translating them the figures and giving them advice on how to improve activities / business. Besides this you will be constantly analysing different figures and comparing the data.
Your main tasks en responsibilities are:
- Month end closing activities regarding your BU
- Monthly financial reporting
- In depth analysis of forecast, actuals, cost deviations etc.
- In depth understanding of sales activities and figures
- Cost analysis- Managing internal procedures and improve when needed
- Setting up, in collaboration with VP Sales, the budgets and forecasts + review
- Acting as a real Business Partner for your business unit and have an helicopter view on your business
Exigence pour la fonction
- You obtained a Master's degree in a financial branche
- You have a proven experience of 5 years, ideally in FP&A, Business Controlling, Business Analysis
- You speak fluent English, medium knowlegde of Dutch and French is necessary
- You have an outstanding knowledge of Excel, SAP is a big plus
- You like to take on new challenges and are not affraid of changing environments
- You're hands-on and proactive
- You like to have an helicopter view on the business and know how to translate figures in human language
Conditions de travail
- An opportunity within an International group where personal growth is promoted
- A fixed contract
- An attractive salary package including car, net allowance, bonus, etc.
Jérémy Drossaer0032 2 474 06 67