ASIT biotech s.a. (formerly Biotech Tools) is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and future commercialization of a range of breakthrough immunotherapy products for the treatment of allergies, based on its ASIT+TM technology platform.
ASIT biotech is looking for a
The ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of protein purification and characterisation in the manufacturing department inside of biopharma or pharma industry.
The job requires at least 10 years of experience including 5 years in industrial production supervision.
We need a change agent who is passionate, has high energy, and is results-oriented. This role needs to have experience with state-of-the-art project management tools, and processes. You should have the ability to manage critical situations.
In the context of the management of externalized GMP compliant manufacturing operations:
• Coach, support and coordinate the purification operations in an industrial scale.
• Supervise the technology and knowhow transfer, establish the GMP production documentation, set data and trends analyses and the follow up of investigations no compliances.
• Overview, manage and facilitate manufacturing operations conducted at and by independent third party contract manufacturing organizations.
• Maintain technology, regulatory surveys.
• Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfil objectives and satisfy project requirements.
• Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all internal and external manufacturing teams to reach alignment on project goals and deliverables.
• Manage projects within established scope, schedule, and budget.
• Develop and document high-level strategies for accomplishing specific project objectives.
• Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
• Support, inform and align with cross functional project management team members to ensure success of projects, including development operations, quality control, quality assurance and regulatory affairs departments.
• Manage a young, enthusiastic and talented team of researchers
Skills & expertise
• Master’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Biochemistry
• More than 10 years of industry experience in research, tech transfer and production of purification of proteins (scientific and technical) in an industrial environment (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or medical device industries).
• Interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels as well as with third party contract manufacturing organizations.
• Sound technical aptitude and proven ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies.
• Strong competencies in organization and rigor with the ability to lead multiple activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality.
• Results oriented.
• Work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct and appearance.
• Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations.
• Positive attitude, plenty of energy, and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to the company objectives and its success.
• Able to manage rapid change. Agility.
- A full time position, permanent contract
- A remuneration that will be in line with the industry standards + additional benefits.
- An innovative leading company, which could enable you to explore interesting career opportunities.
- A multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role