Legal Counsel (German speaker)
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client, a fast growing international company based in Antwerpen, is looking for a Legal Counsel German speaker.
Our client operates in the sector of rolling stock for more than fifteen years, during which time an enviable record as a consistent, professional and innovative investor and manager of passenger trains and freight locomotives was established.
- Drafting, negotiating and ensuring compliance of all commercial and other agreements, in accordance with group standards.
- Handling disputes and following-up of litigation.
- Providing general and specialized legal advice to colleagues from other departments.
- Ensuring availability and updates of standard lease and other contractual documents for commercial and engineering team
- Managing external counsels.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate governance
- A master degree in law, preferably with private or financial law emphasis
- At least 5 years' experience, of which 3 as legal counsel in a law firm
- Proficiency in English and German and 1 other European language
- Ability to understand technical and financial implications of transactions
- Proactive, flexible and solution driven attitude
- Stress resilient
- Able to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Capable of building strong work relationships
- A true team player, at the same time able to work autonomously
- Organized, methodical, with a keen eye for and attention to detail
A challenging job in a dynamic, ambitious, international organization giving you the opportunity to make a difference. Our client offers an attractive salary package to driven individuals who like working in flat hierarchies and are eager to learn.