Engagement Manager - Healthcare Industry consultancy
- Engagement Manager
- Consultancy services
- Healthcare industry
Our client is a leading data collection company which provides clients in the healthcare industry with solutions to measure and improve their performance.
In order to sustain their growth the company is looking for an Engagement Manager.
As an Engagement Manager - Healthcare industry you have the following responsibilities:
- Engage with clients on their challenges and needs: understand, review and analyse client requirements and introduce the relevant solutions and approach through proposal work and client discussions.
- Lead projects to successful completion.
- Lead self and/or small teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects focused on strategic advice, effectiveness and efficiency improvement, and technology solutions for sales & marketing departments or other major stakeholders wihtin the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
- Leverage thorough qualitative and quantitative analysis of complex data and enabling technologies.
- Provide follow-up after completion of project deliverables to ensure highest client satisfaction.
- Support a dedicated team in its step-by-step process towards multiple strategic projects in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, applying consultative problem-solving skills.
- Identify new business opportunities, follow-on work and new leads at assigned clients.
- Be a trusted advisor for the different stakeholders in the healthcare & pharmaceutical industry.
- Report to the Principal Commercial Effectiveness Services
As an Engagement Manager you have the following profile:
- 7-10 years of experience in a consulting environment
- Experience with pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of challenges in the healthcare industry
- Strong Project Management skills
- Affinity with technology is essential
Our client offers an attractive challenge within a dynamic environment.
The offered package will be in line with your experience and expertise.