Junior Compensation & Benefit Officer
Our client is looking for a new Junior Compensation & Benefit Officer.
Our client is one of the biggest consultancy companies in the world.
- You will manage and further develop our flexible reward program.
- You will help designing salary structures and compensation packages.
- You will prepare salary studies and benchmarking.
- You will be a key contributor to the annual salary review process.
- You will obtain a Bachelor or Master degree in June 2017, or you have a first working experience (max 1year).
- You have an interest for the Compensation & Benefits practice within HR.
- You are well organized.
- You like working in a team and being in contact with employees and providers.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; with a good knowledge of French.
- A challenging experience within an international leading firm
- Room for learning, development of technical / personal skills and career evolution