As Recruiting Assistant / Campus recruiter, you will be part of the Brussels Recruiting department, focusing on identifying and recruiting (under)graduate top talent to reinforce our Consulting staff. You will partner with multiple stakeholders in the Consulting and Business Services teams, locally & internationally. Your role is key to ensure successful campus recruiting for my client.
My client is an international strategy consulting group. They are the leader in their market. This a well-known brand.
The successful candidate will take on responsibilities including but not limited to those listed below.
- Handle & coordinate the university recruiting activities & process, as part of the Campus Recruiting Team
- Partake in defining local marketing plans to execute Campus recruiting at BE universities & universities abroad (identification of target students, how to attract, etc)
- Manage year-round calendar of Campus recruiting activities
- Organize recruiting presentations and other marketing events: marketing approach & content, location identification, welcoming students, logistics, vendor management etc.
- Organize and attend large-scale (international) flagship events: manage budget, track participation, monitor feedback and implement improvements …
- Implement and follow up of the Internship Program (act as SPOC for interns)
- Monitor & handle (university) applications from A to Z (incl. screening CV's)
- Own & update recruiting databases when needed
- Collect & analyze statistics/information to assess recruiting efforts
- Prepare & attend regular Campus Recruiting Team meetings & monthly recruiting management meetings
- You are a native equivalent French or Dutch speaker with fluency in English
- You have at least a Bachelor degree
- You have 1-2 years of experience in marketing/events activities, recruitment agency, consulting firm, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows (Outlook, Word, PPT & Excel)
- Key competencies:
- Dynamic & flexible, and with a curious mindset
- Pro-active/taking initiative and autonomous
- Strong communicator with influencing skills, likes to network and has good presence
- Excellent organization & time management skills, able to set priorities/define work plan
- Adaptable, multitasking, eager to seek continuous improvement
- Accurate, eye for detail
- Affinity for learning new online tools
- Knowledge of different social media platforms is a plus
- Potential to take up more responsibilities, and grow into more autonomy
- Gets energized by working with different stakeholders and thinking of new concepts
Work Environment & on offer :
- Fast paced, service oriented
- Multinational and multicultural
- Intellectually challenging environment
- Highly dynamic & young working environment
- Ample training & development opportunities