Assistant Estate Planner (M/F)
Are you looking for a legal position in the Banking and Financial Services Sector?
Our client is active in the Banking and Financial Services sector in Brussels
As Assistant Estate Planner you will have the following tasks:
- Application and follow up of succession files and procedures.
- Control of transactions.
- Blocking out obsolete accounts.
- Maintain contact with clients and colleagues.
- Provide administrative back-up for clients.
As a successful Assistant Estate Planner you will have the following capabilities:
- Be working proficient in either Dutch or French. And have a good proficiency of the other.
- Have obtained at least a Bachelor of Law.
- Have first experiences in succession regulations.
- Are well-organised and thorough.
A contract for at least 6 months in a high-end business environment with a well-known player in the Banking and Financial Services sector.