For dedicated business area of the company, ensure correctness of financial accounts, provide financial reporting, follow-up and challenge department heads on achievement of their targets.
Assist senior & line management in the decision making process. Provide analysis and identify issues in the dedicated area. Evaluate and recommend on current and future operational or commercial strategies. Monitor implementation and evaluate results of decided strategies. Advise on corrective measures where necessary and identify additional opportunities.
- You ensure on a monthly basis correctness of financial accounts during monthly closings by analysing accounts and adapting/providing input for adaptation where necessary
- You deliver monthly & ad hoc financial reports on realization of budget and operational results
- You follow-up, challenge and assist department heads, on a monthly basis in the realization of budget and operational results as well as agreed action points
- You assist & challenge, departmental heads during yearly budget process in order to ensure a correct & streamlined process
- You ensure for specific company projects the financial analysis of business cases
- You provide recurring and ad hoc business and performance analysis/diagnosis. Recommend on current and proposed strategies and actions. Monitor and report on the implementation of these strategies, monitor / evaluate their outcome and recommend further actions.
- You collaborate with the team “performance measurement” to ensure the delivery of reporting and KPI’s to the department’s heads
- You have a master degree (finance related degree)
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a financial environment
- You have an analytical mind-set
- You are a good communicator
- You are able to work under pressure
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both spoken and in writing
- You have a profound Microsoft office applications knowledge
We look forward to receiving your CV + motivation letter!