Customer Service Representative - Central Brussels
SME part of an international group looking for a trilingual experienced Customer Service Representative for its offices located in Central Brussels.
Our client is an SME, part of an international group, located in Central Brussels.
- Follow-up of orders from A to Z in the ERP
- Organization of shipping an transport of these orders
- Follow-up of stocks availabilities
- Preparation of offers
- Export administration management (credit notes, customs documents,...)
- Customer Service for your regional B2B customer's portfolio
- Propose to your customers to renew their orders when in touch with them
- You have already experience in a Sales Administration position (Customer Service, Inside Sales, Commercial Back-Office, Sales Support,...)
- You are able to work in FR-EN-NL fluently, or at least have a reasonable good command of the three
- You are able to handle stressful situations
- You like to work, feel responsible of your work, you are dynamic
- Experience with import-export procedures in as asset
Our client offers you a great salary package with fringe benefits rewarding your experience, in nice offices located in Central Brussels, easily reachable by public transport. International team, human-sized environment.