The Local Chief has overall responsibility and management of his/her location, to ensure the smooth running of the building, delivering first class prospect service, development of staff and to maintain budgetary control. This will be in Brussels.
My client is a trendy new company. They are renting meeting rooms and flex desks and this in Brussels. Now they are growing so expending in Antwerp, Ghent,...
The local chief:
- Building Maintenance
Be accountable for the aesthetics of the building, ensuring a high visual standard is achieved. Manage contractors to ensure work is carried out correctly and to a high standard in accordance to Health & Safety regulations. The building's appearance and cleanliness supports a professional impression to clients and colleagues alike.
- Financial Management
Maintain the profitability of the Local Tribes, increase occupancy and manage costs in line with the Tribes Centres budgets. Implementation of all finance procedures, ensure accurate billing for License Fees and Services, and to ensure all monies are paid through Credit Control. To obtain full knowledge of the company's finance system.
- Team Management
Establish regular communication at an individual and team level. Ensure team meetings are conducted monthly, minuted and any actions raised are communicated to the relevant personnel and completed in a timely manner.
- Training & Development
Actively encourage the personal and professional development of yourself and your team members.
The Local chief:
- He/she knows that you have to F.L.Y. (First Love Yourself);
- He/she is honest, pure, passionate, demanding, disciplined and structured;
- His/her profile is similar to ESFJ: Extravert, Sensing, Feeling and Judging;
- He/she is in balance, which means that you have a good social life, with lots of friends and family;
- He/she has less than two years of work experience;
- He/she has a bachelor degree, and
- He/she understands the ABC: 3R (reputation, relation, trade), 5F (flexible, fair, focus, feel, fun) and 5P (product, place, price, people, promotion).
- He/she is sales driven.
You can count on a fixed salary and extra legal advantages