Structured Credit Expert
In order to reinforce their credit and Structured Finance department, our client in currently looking for a seasoned Credit Analyst to join their team.
Our client is an international Private Bank specialised in advising private investors in terms of investment and asset management. They are known for their personal approach, efficient management style and thorough understanding of the market.
In this position you will:
- Meet clients to fulfill their credit demands and offer them the best financial solutions.
- Review and analyse the credit demand, evaluate risk and communicate this to the stakeholders
- Participate in the Credit Committee, manage the credit demand and take part in the decision process.
- Communicate credit decisions, negotiate terms and conditions with the client and prepare the legal documentation in order to grant the loan.
- Risk evaluation and monitoring of credits and take actions to ensure the quality of the portfolio.
- Perform an active risk monitoring of the credits you are in charge of, in accordance with the bank's credit Policy
- Undertake the necessary measures when needed to ensure the quality of the credit portfolio;
This position requires a strong analytically skill and ability to adapt to various activities including: corporate law, personal taxation, cash flow projects and company valuations.
- Masters in Finance, economics or law
- at least 5 years of experience in a financial function
- Fluent in Dutch and French with a good understanding of English
- Team player
- Initiative and pro-active
- Client oriented
- To work for an international company in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Good remuneration policy