Financial Controller (m/f)
Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial Controller for one of our client base in the Brabant Wallon.
Our client is active in the health industry and is a worldwide leader in its field of activity.
For their offices located in the Walloon Brabant, our client is looking for a (m/f): Financial Controller.
As Financial Controller, you will have the following responsibilities :
- together with the Financial Planning & Analysis Controller, to provide leadership in budget and forecasting by writing and communicating clear guidelines and training, planning activities with sites a regional finances as well as with senior management & Finance;
- educate business colleagues on financial aspects of business decisions, resource allocations and financial planning;
- support the Financial Planning & Analysis Controller in all business analysis by collecting / extracting a pertinent and accurate set of data and presenting it in an impactful manner;
- ensure the sites and functions update timely and accurately the systems and the consolidated picture is aligned with agreed targets;
- budgeting and forecasting Reporting to the Controlling Consolidation Team;
- ensure availability of relevant reporting for different levels of management;
- monitor and take relevant action relating to any P&L lines (Recoveries, Opex, …) as well as Headcount;
- consolidate the forecasts from sites and Functions.
The qualifications for this position are the following:
- you have a University degree in Finance/Accounting ideally combined with an MBA;
- a minimum of 5 years professional Finance experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment;
- ability to act or to develop as an effective Finance Partner in a very complex environment across multiple countries;
- ability to acquire / develop Finance Partnering Capabilities and make the best use of simple standardized tools;
- capability to work in a complex matrix environment;
- good understanding of how technical finance issues can impact the delivery of financial performance in a manufacturing environment.
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to apply.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting specialises in placing highly qualified finance professionals on a permanent basis.