Internal Communication Manager
For one of the most important player in the insurance industry, we are looking for an Internal Communication Manager who will manage the internal communication strategy of the company.
Our client is one of the key players in insurance based in Brussels City Centre. As this sector is constantly evolving, the company also evolves by itself. In order to ensure that any key information is well shared within the company, our client is looking for an Internal Communication Manager.
As an Internal Communication Manager, you will :
- Build and implement a creative internal communication strategy, reporting directly to the HR Manager and CEO
- Manage from A to Z any projects regarding internal communication for Belgium, in collaboration with Communication Managers from Europe
- Communicate any internal changes within the company
- Be the informer regarding the corporate social responsibility policy of the company
- Manage the content of the intranet communication platform
- Make sure that any communication respects the corporate branding layout
- Organise internal events
In order to become their new Internal Communication Manager, you need to :
- Have +/- 3 years of relevant experience in a Marketing and/or Communication role
- Ideally hold at least a Bachelor in Communication, Journalism, PR or Marketing
- Be trilingual in Dutch, French and English
- Have good copywriting and presentation skills
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, capable of influencing and persuading your audience
- Have a strong interest in digital technologies
What's in it for you ?
- A challenging position where you can have a direct impact in the company's daily life
- Attractive salary package with individual and collective bonuses and additional extra-advantages
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities of homeworking