Back officer international private banking (French + English)
our client is a private bank acting as a third party towards other big companies for asset management and portfolio management.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Private Banking Back officer you are responsible for:
- Making sure there is a good communication between the client and the Private Bankers / Portfolio Managers.
- From an administrative point-of-view checking internal and external rules and regulations with regard to compliance, risk, etc.
- Prepare client-meetings for the Private Bankers (for example: creating a portfolio overview, prepare account documents and presentations)
- General administrative support to the team of Private Bankers / Portfolio Managers.
- You have at least a Masters degree (economic field or in a more general field like history, translation, etc.)
- You speak English and French fluently. Italian or German are a plus
- You are a structured, problem solving and are able to communicate and work together with colleagues.
- Experience not required (a few years is a plus)
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you an attractive salary in combination with a good package of extra-legal advantages. Also you will be able to work at a very well-known, high class Private Bank.