Junior Trilingual Legal Assistant ( DU / EN / FR )
Exciting opportunity for an Junior Legal Assistant to join the internationally recognised and respected legal firm.Since they are looking for a Junior ( 0-3 years of experiences), you will receive lot of interesting trainings.
Our client is a highly reputable firm with an international market presence.
As Junior Legal Assistant working with 2 Partners, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming enquires and transferring calls to the right people when required
- Arrange and manage appointments
- Have the ability to respond to clients needs by providing timely and accurate information
- Being responsible for incoming mail and managing this accordingly
- Preparation of minutes during meetings
- Preparation of billings
- Follow Principal instructions to arrange opening and closing of files.
To be the successful Junior Legal Assistant we are searching for, you :
- Have had maximum three years experience within a similar role or no experience but a Bachelor in Office Management
- Will have a strong understanding of the importance of managing your time efficiently, as well as having the ability to manage and prioritise a number of different across the wider team.
- Do speak fluently Dutch, English and French
- Similarly, having advanced Microsoft office skills and a strong understanding of the court process will be highly regarded.
- Being able to work autonomously as well as part of a team is key to be successful in this role paired with a strong attention to detail.
On Offer :
- Our client is a nationally recognised organisation that promotes career development and progression in order to shape your future career.
- Our client is located in the centre of Brussels