Business Controller (m/f)) - Hainaut
For one of our client, we are looking for a business controller (M/F) who can speak English or Dutch.
Our client is an international company, located in hainaut region.
Your main responsibilities
- Create and follow-up on budgets for the entirety of departments
- Continuous controlling and financial analyses of the overall results, in all relevant areas such as quality, efficiency, lead time, and profitability
- Support the manager and other key roles within above areas, to maximize profit and exceed customer expectations
- Be responsible for an accurate activity planning on the weekly basis and follow up on logistics KPIs
- Make conclusions leading to proactive actions, and review analyses
- A degree in economics or other relevant degree, comparable work experience
- Work experience of minimum 2 years in controlling or audit
- The ability to comprehend, analyze and handle large amounts of data
- A proactive mindset with strong planning and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (advanced skills in Excel)
- Clear communication and presentation skills, fluent written and spoken French and English or Dutch
We offer you a a permanent contract and an attractive salary package with a lot of training.
You will join a famous international company with a lot of evolution.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting specialises in placing highly qualified finance professionals on a permanent basis.