Due to growth our client is looking for an HR generalist.
Our client is a key player in the service industry.
The HR officer will act as a SPOC for the employees and will be responsible for:
- Managing the on boarding process
- Coordinating Payroll, Recruitment and Fleet activities
- Coordinate and implement performance management cycle: goal setting, midyear review and year end evaluations.
- Talent and Competence management: salary survey, function mapping, salary benchmarks
- Learning and Development; set up yearly plan
- Responsible for the exit interviews
- Weekly reporting
- Ad hoc Projects
- As an HR officer you have a relevant experience as HR generalist/HR Officer/Payroller or Recruiter.
- You have a good understanding of Human Resources, you know how to connect people and make them collaborate.
- Your analytical skills help you in better understanding the business.
- As a good HR employee you attach great importance to diplomacy, discretion and teamwork.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- A position in an international environment
- Salary package plus benefits
- The company offers a career track and trainings