Purchasing and Real Estate Manager - FMCG
For this function, we are looking for a Purchasing Manager with excellent relationship skills and experience in retail.
For our client, a major player in the FMCG sector with more than 4000 point of sales all over the world, we are looking for a Purchasing Manager.
The Purchasing Manager will have the opportunity to be responsible for all the operational activities of the boutiques throughout the Benelux network.
Key words: Procurement, sourcing, strategic sourcing, subcontracting, operations, retail, fmcg, real estate.
The Purchasing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of purchasing procedure RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Negotiate contract/commercial terms with suppliers and renew if necessary
- Monitor the financial results of procurement, taking into account the total cost of ownership.
- Ensures compliance with internal procurement procedures
- Ensuring compliance of security measures in shops
- Optimize commercial spaces
- Develop new openings from A to Z in interface with the various internal departments a business partner for large procurement projects.
The Purchasing Manager has the following profile:
- Very good negotiation skills with a good communication and presentation
- Bachelor Degree with the right experience
- Experience in Real Estate negotiations
- Sense of organization, management of priorities, autonomous
- Work experience: 5 to 10 years' experience in purchasing, retail experience is a plus
An attractive salary package in a company that is constantly growing.