Head of Credit Risk
For one of our client, a growing Banking institution, we are currently looking for an experienced Head of Credit Risk.
Our client is an international Bank active in both retail and corporate banking that aims to sustain the development of its Belgian presence.
While leading the Credit Risk department (9pp.) and reporting directly to the local Head of Finance & Risk, your main objective while be to manage, implement and improve all credit risk related topics, and more specifically:
- To define, implement, monitor and update the credit risk policies with regards to group policies
- To become an active member of the local credit committee
- To lead the requests, analyses and revision activities for all credit-related topics
- To ensure a proactive follow-up of the local credit portfolio from a risk perspective
- To lead project based activities related to credit risks, with regards to local regulations
- To manage, lead, drive an train the credit risk team
- To act as a true Business partner towards the general banking activities
- You hold a Master's degree in Finance, Economics, or any related topics
- You have at least 7 to 10 years of professional experience within a credit risk department (B2B)
- You already have a proven managerial experience and a strong desire to lead and drive a team
- You are bilingual (FR/DU), and can easily communicate in English