- Looking for a trilingual Financial Controller;
- Excellent team player with willingness to manage new projects;
Our client is an international player in the consulting sector.
The Financial Controller will:
- Manage the month-end financial statement closing process;
- Oversee expenses, time-sheets and revenues/costs trends in order to provide analysis and support to the management team concerning their financial results;
- Ensure monthly financial reporting is provided timely;
- Support the budget & forecasts establishment by providing dashboards with KPIs on P&L;
- Participate / manage specific finance projects (help with ERP implementation);
- Work on all accounting, tax, fiscal and finance matters;
The ideal Financial Controller will have/be:
- 5 - 8 years Accounting/Finance background;
- Fluent in English, French & Dutch;
- Excellent with figures;
- Experience working with SAP;
- Detail-oriented and the ability to work proactively and effectively on new projects;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Reliable, respecting the deadlines and autonomous.
Our client offers a good salary package with benefits.