Digital Project Manager
For an independent structure, startup minded, of an international leader in B2B services, we are looking for a Digital Project Manager to support them their daily work for international clients in Brussels.
Our client is a global leader in B2B services, present in 80 countries with more than 400,000 countries. They offer On-site, benefits and rewards services for employees to any type of companies.
You will work specifically for the Benefits and Rewards division which offers meal pass, gift pass and so on. They are looking for a Digital Project Manager to help the team to develop and implement their web-based solution at an international level.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will :
Manage and follow up the implementation of new programs, which means :
- Setting up the rollout plan for customer with other teams (sales development, IT, Customer Care) and define a clear schedule for the implementation of the program
- Translating customer requirements into briefings to other teams and stakeholders in order to ensure consistency in quality and meet the clients' expectations
- Making sure that deliverables from other teams respect the equilibrium time-quality-cost
Manage and follow up existing programs, which means :
- Being the point of contact for customers
- Managing daily operations and make sure that the program reaches its target
- Making adjustments on the program if necessary
- Preparing Business reviews by analysing results and giving recommendations
In order to be their new Digital Project Manager, you need to :
- Have +/- 2 years of relevant experience in customer relationship management, account management, project management, preferably with a digital scope
- Have strong compute skills with a strong affection to new technologies
- Be fluent in English and French. Spanish will be a plus
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to influence cross-functional teams
- Be able to manage stress & pressure in order to respect deadlines
- Be result driven while staying a team player
- A challenging opportunity with an international scope
- A startup spirit within an international group
- Opportunities to grow on a personal and professional level