Account Manager Construction Market Midsize
An account management function in the Electronics Industry, within an international environment, where you can combine your technical skills, commercial drive and project management expertise.
My client is a global leader in the industry of systems and components for the control, security and distribution of electrical power, and provides an wide range of systems, components and services for industrial applications. The organisation has been created by the fusion of two companies and a customer oriented approach together with full cycle solutions of sustainable, innovative and reliable products are the pillars of their success.
Employees within the organisation know how to turn their positive drive and energy into a valuable customer relationship and they have a sound level of knowledge to provide customers with the best possible advice. The sales organisation has offices throughout the Benelux and to expand their team they are currently looking for an Account Manager Construction Midsize.
The midsize construction market is a dynamic project market. The focus of the sales team in Belgium is on Commercial Buildings & Retail. Success in this market depends on the creation of pull and on the influencing of contractors, consulting and engineering agencies, advisory agencies or larger retailers, (national) installers, mid-size installers, specialised fire and burglary security installers, partner board builders and end users. The midsize construction sales team strives to prescribe, to supply and finally to execute the system and product portfolio of the PDD, PQ and Cooper Safety business units. To reinforce this team, my client is currently looking for an Account Manager Construction Market Midsize.
The Account Manager Construction Market Midsize is responsible for developing and subsequently realising the sales plan, in particular aimed at the strategy and results of the plate builders in the Flemish Region. Building, developing and actively managing relationships and prospects with the aim of achieving Sales targets (revenue and return) and plans for the Midsize Construction Market. Provide input for the long term sales strategy to be developed for the department.
The main responsibilities include:
- Analysing and reporting market information, trends, customer needs, competitiveness and the like to sales manager, resulting in a contribution to the long-term sales and marketing strategy
- Informing sales manager about potentially interesting companies, additional market opportunities for systems and offering turnkey solutions in long term strategy
- Developing and realising sales plan by relationship with listing targets
- Drawing up and realising their own individual goals and fixing the KPI's
- To analyse, report and evaluate development of KPI's, make suggestions to sales manager regarding bottlenecks
- Recognise all projects within their own area of work resulting in current project overview
- Identify the decision makers so that a current DMU overview is always present in CRM system
- Consult and influence decision makers at end-customers and advisers (engineering firms) at management level as well as engineering and procurement so that technical project specifications match the Eaton solutions
- Supporting installers in major projects in the field of assessment of specifications and technical specifications
- In the case of subscriptions to large projects, prices or discounts for products are issued
- Make collaborations with partners on claims and other legal matters in consultation with Eaton organisation
- Plan the market with partners together
- Provide contributions to the development and implementation of the market launch and improvement plans and market concepts in team context
- Maintain or develop relationships with relevant market parties resulting in a good market positioning of the company
- Delivering contribution to meetings organised by market parties through training, lectures, etc.
A good Account Manager Construction Market Midsize should meet following competences and skills:
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably Elektro-Technics) and/or a commercial education
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You have a strong, initiative-rich personality with a clear commercial vision and strategic insight
- You are moving business and feeling entrepreneurial
- You can analyse well and you have a problem-solving ability and you can response quickly and flexibly to changing situation
- You work inspirational, thorough and result-oriented
- Through your enthusiasm you understand and convince people
- You have good communication skills and manage the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You are in possession of a valid driving license
My client offers a challenging and dynamic work environment where attention is paid to personal and professional development. They invest in their employees and there are challenging projects in an innovative and international environment. Moreover my client offers competitive salary and working conditions.