Mechanical drafter - CAD Modeling
Our client is a leading supplier of nuclear power.
Your future company as a Mechanical drafter
Our client is a leading supplier of nuclear power. This company puts clients and employees at the center of attention. By working in this firm, you will feel supported, respected and empowered right from the start. You will also be encouraged and challenged in a workplace where diverse perspectives are appreciated. This company is located between Charleroi and Brussels.
Your Key Responsibilities as Mechanical drafter
- Interface directly with the engineering team to model the equipment
- Deliver mechanical and isometric drawings following appropriate code and standards
- Collaborate with a team of drafters
- Propose solutions to technical challenges
Your profile as Mechanical drafter
- Technical degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in CAD modeling/drawing
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk products : Inventor and AutoCAD
- Experience in generation of Mechanical drawings and piping isometrics drawings
- Experience in modeling using Autodesk® Plant 3D software is an asset
- Experience in modeling using Solidworks is an asset
- Rigorous, team oriented, customer minded and stress resistant
- French and English
What's in it for you as Mechanical drafter
- You will receive an attractive gross monthly salary depending on your level of expertise
- You will enjoy a great package including Company Car, Insurance, Pension Plan, Meal Vouchers
- You will have the chance to work in an international company with all the career growth opportunities it can offer
- You will have the opportunity to work in a great firm
- You will finally bring you career onto the next level !