Customer Service Assistant FR/ENGL/GER
For our customer, an international company in Louvain-la-Neuve, we are urgently looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT FR/ENGL/GERDescription de la fonction
You are a member of Customer Services department which is integral part of Supply Chain organization.
The main role is to be customer contact in the matter of requests and deliveries and contact for the company's plant services/plant logistics spread over the Europe.Exigence pour la fonction
• You are entitled of a superior school degree and have an experience of at least 2 years.
• You have the following language skills:
- English: excellent level
- German: excellent level (minimum european level B2)
- Another foreign language is an advantage (Italian, Spanish), but not must
• You have a good knowledge and understanding of customer specifics
• You demonstrate firmness and diplomacy in your contacts with outside interlocutors (customers and suppliers) in order to ensure on time deliveries and paramount customers’ service.
• You have a good communication and negotiation skills.
• You have a good analytic skills, reliability, carefulness, sense of responsibility.
• You have a strong sense of priorities; you are efficient, dynamic, and a true team player. You communicate efficiently with the whole organization.
• You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word – Windows 7) is required, E-mail, Internet.
• You are ready to travel for short periods withinEuropeto meet customer(s), plant Logistics, warehouses and subcontractors. Expected time spent by travelling would be 10%
• You have a strong sense of priorities: you are efficient, dynamic and true team player. You communicate efficiently within the whole organization
Conditions de travail
Temporary period for a long term!