Do you want to work in a family owned company with international presence?
Are you looking to be HR Officer (unique HR responsible) growing to become HR Manager for the whole company?
Our client is active in the agriculture fishing and forestry sector with its head quarters based in the region of Hainaut in Belgium (just next to the French Border).
As HR Officer you are:
- A link between the business and the director of the company
- Responsible for the payroll of the workers, social and legal documents
- Responsible for the recruitment and on-boarding of the new hires
- In general, the unique point of contact for the whole company in all HR matters
- Setting up and improving all the HR process and vision for the company
- Willing to grow within the company and become HR Manager
The right candidate for this HR Officer position :
- Has already 5 years' experience in an HR
- Has an affinity for the forestry / seasonal activity
- Is oriented results and business
- Is fluent in French and Dutch with good level of English
- Is flexible, willing to learn
- Is structured and reliable
We offer an attractive package in a dynamic company
Seasonal activity - flexible hours